The Leatt Gravity 2.0 helmet is full-face, head, and brain protection. The focus of this helmet is superior safety and great value. Featuring 360 ° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 °moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
This helmet comes with a premium liner for long-lasting comfort and moisture-wicking properties. The vents are also covered with a stainless steel mesh. This offers more protection from stones, dirt, or bad weather.
Get supreme full-face head and brain protection at an amazing price.
- Downhill-certified ASTM polymer shell in three sizes
- Stainless steel mesh vents
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with - concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40% breakaway visor function for additional rotational impact force reduction
- High-quality inner liner for all comfort in hot and cool weather climates
- Great ventilation
- Double D ring chin strap
- Impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Premium washable inner liner for all-day comfort
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Weight: From 960 ± 50g (2.12 lbs)
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC1203