The gel padding found on the Specialized Women's Body Geometry Gel Short Finger gloves provides the maximum levels of comfort and coverage, all while minimizing fatigue and numbness like no long-finger glove before it. They also include a soft Body Geometry foam padding at the heel of the palm to further aid in vibration/shock absorption.
- Unique fit accommodates women's palm width and finger length.
- Gel pads are strategically located throughout the palm. Essentially, they act cohesively as a bridge over the palm's recesses in order to relieve pressure on the ulnar nerve. Not only does the ample gel padding work to dampen vibrations that cause fatigue, but by protecting this point, the system also reduces numbness at the hand.
- Reinforced synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable.
- Micro-width Velcro closure improves comfort without restricting wrist movement.
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe thumb for brushing away sweat.