This is one of our best sellers across all Collections. It was designed by Louis Garneau himself after suffering a lot during the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics because he couldn’t find any technical shoes on the market at the time. And we’ve continued to improve it year after year since then.
With a perfect racer fit, the carbon sole maximizes the energy transfer on the pedal and the sleek lines fit the foot perfectly while the perforated inner sole keeps you cool. We’ve thought of everything! Read the technical sheet, you’ll be impressed too.
- Technology: RACER FIT: High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal - Integrated X-Comfort Zone technology with better stretch
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite outsole
- Insole: COOLMAX®: Moisture-wicking, breathable, and ventilated
- Closure System: Boa Li2: mechanism generates higher power with finer resolution
- Cleats: SPD-SL compatible with 3 bolt
|Length (cm)||Garneau size||Men US||Women US||UK|
If you are purchasing shoes to wear mainly in fall/winter with thicker socks, we recommend measuring your feet with the socks you'll be wearing.