The Design & Innovation Award-winning DBX Enduro Lite WP 2.0 is a convenient and efficient hydration, storage, and protection system all rolled into one lightweight backpack. One of its unique features includes a height-adjustable harness concept without a hip strap and cargo straps that secure the backpack to your jacket or protectors. It has a total volume of seven liters, which is comprised of a two-liter bladder and five-liter luggage capacity. The multi-layer 3DF AirFit foam uses a sandwich-type layout, which allows for relative movement between layers. This results in easier bending and more comfort for the rider, whilst maintaining the same level of impact absorption.
Its fully-welded, waterproof outer shell and heat-reflective inner back panel keep your belongings dry and your liquids hot or cold. This model also sports a number of storage pockets, including a mobile phone pouch with touch screen functionality. For additional convenience, it is equipped with a lightweight helmet carrier system and a dual hydration tube for two-way routing—over the shoulder or under the arm.
- 2.0L Hydration and 5.0L Cargo
- Fully-welded, waterproof Lite outer shell
- Unique chest harness for a rock-solid fit
- Chest storage pockets, including a mobile phone pouch with touch screen function
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Lightweight helmet carrier system for full-face or/and MTB helmet
- Dual hydration tube exit for two-way routing—over the shoulder or under the arm
- Removable tool card
- Safety whistle included
- Heat-reflective inner back panel to keep liquids cool or hot
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Cargo straps for jacket or/and protectors
- Optimized Fit with or without a Leatt neck brace
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.