All-day comfort with premium head and brain protection.
The Leatt All-MTN 2.0 helmet has a lower rear shell, than its trail brother the Trail 2.0 helmet. This rear coverage offers greater protection for faster, more aggressive riders.
Our helmets feature 360 ° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines that are
360 °moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The helmet features low-speed ventilation ports and a Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy fitting. You can conveniently store your sunglasses at the rear of the helmet as well. The visor is adjustable and breaks away upon impact for extra rotational impact force reduction.
If you are looking for a multifunctional, lightweight helmet, then the 2.0 All MTN helmet is the helmet you want.
- Lightweight 2-piece polymer shell in three sizes
- Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 20 vents effective even at low speeds
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Premium bottom trim for a quality finish
- Weight: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203